Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day 1, Round 1

Today I began on 21 Day Fix! So far I am really liking it. It's actually A LOT of food! Also, Shakeology is DELICIOUS. It's not grainy like other protein shakes I have had. I'll walk you through my day so far.

This morning I rolled out of bed at 6am and concocted this delicious breakfast:


I used 2 of my teaspoons for peanut butter, 1 of my yellow cups for 8oz of Original Almond Milk, 1 Scoop Shakeology and a good amount of ice. Blended it all up and added a little water to tone down the thickness. It's pretty darn good! Tomorrow I will be trying it with coffee.

Kicked my butt before 9am:


I am following the schedule on the calendar in the start book. Thursday was Pilates Fix or I think Abs. I chose Pilates because it was one that I was excited to try. OMG. THAT. BURN. At one point I could barely lift my legs to do my stretch. It felt like I was physically in a class at the gym. It was easy to follow and the modifications definitely do give you a workout if you choose to do some or all of them.

Chugged A LOT of water:


They give you the formula for figuring out the amount of water you should try to consume. Because I weigh quite a lot the number was... HUGE. I should be drinking roughly 143ish ounces daily. So far I am nursing 74.4. 

Snack Time!


For my first snack I had Cucumbers and Pineapple. I put black pepper on the cucumber to keep myself from eating hummus and using my blue cup before dinner. And of course... the water.


That's the most I documented before I devoured lunch and took a nap. The program is great so far though and I would highly recommend it to anyone. It's flexible, filling, and a lot of fun! 


If you would like to know more about this program or other products offered by Beachbody or have any questions on how to get started on a healthier lifestyle, visit my coaching website and contact me/browse. My Coach Site





No comments:

Post a Comment