Thursday, July 30, 2015

One Week of Change

It's been 1 week since I started 21 Day Fix. I wasn't expecting much from it considering how much I am allowed to eat but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale yesterday!



 I honestly thought I'd lose maybe a pound or two, not 6! I've always been pretty skeptical of any weight loss programs. I'm not a fan of sales pitches mostly because they are pretty transparent to me. My mom is an extraordinary sales woman and I know the tricks. Usually when I see adds for anything weight loss related I cringe. But I FULLY endorse this program. It's healthy and educational. I've learned so much about clean eating already and I don't feel deprived for the first time in my life. My body functions better after a week of the Shakeology and healthy eating. I can't wait to see what a month will feel like.

Anyway, If you are interested in knowing more about the stuff feel free to check out this presentation I made to explain it better. Awesome Presentation HERE!

Feel free to email me with any questions you may have! averye16@beachbody.com

No comments:

Post a Comment